Oh, Canada! We have a winner!
Congratulations to Karen, at KarensRopeWork. Her vintage inspired collection, Retro Is In, scored in overtime and will see her shop featured in the next challenge.
* all entries must use an item from KarensRopeWork in the top row of their collection
* post the link to your treasury in the comment section of this post by midnight (Ottawa time) Saturday, June 2. If your treasury link isn’t here, your treasury isn’t entered in the challenge.
* use 5 more Oh, Canada team members in the top three rows. Incorporate as many team members as you like, but there must be at least 6 team members in the top three rows to qualify for the challenge.
* tag your treasury with octchallenge and ohcanadateam. This requirement is essential for providing the judges with one stop browsing.
* invite others to play and provide a link to the blog challenge. Just because it’d be cool to have guest players ;-)
How about you? Not into the treasury making thang, or just want to sit back for a bit? Please, be a narrow down judge, to help whittle the list of entries down to manageable size for voting. Be one of the first three folks to volunteer in the comment section of this post to take on this important role.
Since treasuries should not include an item from your own shop(s), challenge winners are cordially invited, but never expected, to help narrow down entries. If that's you, please let me know in the comment section of this post.
Copyright 2011 Oh Canada Team